- Carry On Australian Daybill Movie Posters
- The Wayward Bus Australian Daybill Original or Reissue
- Camille Daybill – Original or Reissue Movie Poster
- Aub Moseley one of our great Australian Movie Poster Artists
- BUTCH CASSIDY Daybill Movie Poster Original or Reissue
- Australia Day Movie Poster Auction
- LINEN BACKING MOVIE POSTERS – Wallpaper Paste or Wheat Paste?
- Linen Backed Movie Posters – a word of Warning
- High Society Daybill Movie Poster – Original or Reissue?
- Kevin Brianton Collector Profile Richardson Studio Movie Posters
- Alfred Hitchcock Australian Movie Posters
- Queensland Gallery of Modern Art Movie Poster Presentation report
- Endless Summer Sundays Queensland Gallery of Modern Art
- Mad Max Australian Movie Posters – Original or Reissue?
- Golden Years of Television Australian Daybill TV Series Movie Posters
- Australian Movie Poster Misprints and Errors – are they more valuable?
- Australian Movie Poster Collectors Profile: Vesna Babic
- Profile of a Movie Poster Collector: Rick Bayne
- Movie Poster Exhibition in Brisbane Extended by Popular Demand!
- PROFILES OF MOVIE POSTER COLLECTORS: Matthew Kerr
- PROFILE OF A MOVIE POSTER COLLECTOR: Brian Arnold
- THE CARS THAT ATE PARIS: Original or Reissue Daybill?
- Robert Burton Printers Movie poster artists
- Robert Burton Printers – Movie Posters
- Highest Priced Australian Movie Poster
- Ask Any Girl Daybill: Original of Reissue?
- Guns of Navarone Daybill: Original or Reissue?
- Creature with the Atom Brain Daybill: Original or Reissue?
- The Early Years: 1900 – 1941
- The Wartime Daybills: 1941-1945
Australian Movie Poster Artists Prior to the 1970s the vast majority of Australian movie posters were hand drawn lithos. They were produced through a variety of printers and the art was rarely signed so little is known about...
- Posted October 30, 2012
John Richardson: Illustrator, Movie Poster Artist, Founder of the Richardson Studio John Richardson: Illustrator, Movie Poster Artist, Founder of the Richardson Studio. John Richardson founded The Richardson Studio in the early 1920s. The studio produced the artwork for Paramount daybills from the 1920s to the...
- Posted October 30, 2012
White Cargo Daybill: Original or Reissue? Where a full colour daybill is known to exist, many dealers and collectors have often routinely made the assumption that one or two colour daybills for the same title must be reissues.
New Zealand Censorship Stamps 1916-1990s Approximately 10 years ago I heard through the movie poster grapevine that a huge collection of original movie posters was being sold off in New Zealand after the closure of a distributor.
Top 100 Australian Films The top 100 Australian Films of all time, ranked by total reported gross Australian box office as at January 2012. The no. 1 Australian film at the Australian box office is…
The Early Years: 1900 – 1941 Australian daybills from this era measured approximately 15" x 40" and are commonly known as "long daybills".
BUtterfield 8 Daybill: Original or Re-Issue? BUtterfield 8 is a 1960 Metrocolor drama film directed by Daniel Mann, starring Elizabeth Taylor and Laurence Harvey. Taylor, then 28 years old, won an Academy Award for her performance. The film was based...
- Posted October 25, 2012