- Carry On Australian Daybill Movie Posters
- The Wayward Bus Australian Daybill Original or Reissue
- Camille Daybill – Original or Reissue Movie Poster
- Aub Moseley one of our great Australian Movie Poster Artists
- BUTCH CASSIDY Daybill Movie Poster Original or Reissue
- Australia Day Movie Poster Auction
- LINEN BACKING MOVIE POSTERS – Wallpaper Paste or Wheat Paste?
- Linen Backed Movie Posters – a word of Warning
- High Society Daybill Movie Poster – Original or Reissue?
- Kevin Brianton Collector Profile Richardson Studio Movie Posters
- Alfred Hitchcock Australian Movie Posters
- Queensland Gallery of Modern Art Movie Poster Presentation report
- Endless Summer Sundays Queensland Gallery of Modern Art
- Mad Max Australian Movie Posters – Original or Reissue?
- Golden Years of Television Australian Daybill TV Series Movie Posters
- Australian Movie Poster Misprints and Errors – are they more valuable?
- Australian Movie Poster Collectors Profile: Vesna Babic
- Profile of a Movie Poster Collector: Rick Bayne
- Movie Poster Exhibition in Brisbane Extended by Popular Demand!
- PROFILES OF MOVIE POSTER COLLECTORS: Matthew Kerr
- PROFILE OF A MOVIE POSTER COLLECTOR: Brian Arnold
- THE CARS THAT ATE PARIS: Original or Reissue Daybill?
- Robert Burton Printers Movie poster artists
- Robert Burton Printers – Movie Posters
- Highest Priced Australian Movie Poster
- Ask Any Girl Daybill: Original of Reissue?
- Guns of Navarone Daybill: Original or Reissue?
- Creature with the Atom Brain Daybill: Original or Reissue?
- The Early Years: 1900 – 1941
- The Wartime Daybills: 1941-1945
Highest Priced Australian Movie Poster The highest priced Australian movie poster is a long daybill for the classic 1931 Universal Horror movie, Frankenstein, which starred Colin Clive, Mae Clark and Boris Karloff.
Ken G Hall Film Preservation Award 2012 – Susanne Chauvel Carlsson Congratulations to Susanne Chauvel Carlsson this year’s recipient of the NFSA Ken G Hall Film Preservation Award. Susanne has made a significant contribution in preserving the legacy of her parents Charles and Elsa Chauvel.
Ben Oxenbould Australian Actor interview I interviewed the Australian actor Ben Oxenbould on my radio programme and we talked about his role in the Australian film Fatty Finn. Ben recently appeared in dramatic roles in the Australian movies Black Water and...
- Posted November 24, 2012
Ask Any Girl Daybill: Original of Reissue? Some daybills are so rare that many think that a more commonly seen reissue is the original. Reissued daybills for some of the more sought after titles like North by Northwest and Cat on a Hot...
- Posted November 23, 2012
Jesse James Daybill (1927): Original or Reissue? Long Daybills are so rare that some dealers and collectors have mistakenly assumed that a poster is original because it is the only one that has ever turned up.
Captain Thunderbolt: The search continues The search continues to recover Captain Thunderbolt, a quintessential Australian film.
Interview with Brian Clinton Australian Movie Poster artist I interviewed Brian Clinton, Australian movie poster artist on my radio program and we talked about his work on posters like Phar Lap, The Lighthorsemen and Razorback.
John Jarratt talks about Wolf Creek I interviewed the Australian actor John Jarratt about his career and his killer role in the classic horror film Wolf Creek.